ДИВО РОССИИ - УДИВИТЕЛЬНАЯ РОССИЯ
конкурс зрительских симпатий ТОП-100
The Rules and Regulations are issued in English and Russian. In case of doubt the Russian version will be valid.
Please fill in the entry form very carefully. These details provided will be used for certificates and other festival listings. Once the entry form has been submitted, changes are not possible.
Films taking part in the Festival Competition should meet the following requirements:
• Film production has to be completed after January 1st, 201X (inclusive).
• The total duration of the film cannot exceed the respective duration according to the Production Type;
• The films should be in English or with English Subtitles, if the original language is not English.
• Applicants should fill in all the required fields of the entry form, sign it and send it.
Paragraf 1 - About
(International Tourism Film Festival Eurasia is organized in cooperation with the International Committee of Tourfilm Festivals - CIFFT (Comité International des Festivals du Film Touristique) with its a seat in Vienna. )
The aim of the festival is to present the latest trends in tourism communication and in Documentary and TV Reports and the recognition of the audio-visual productions according to their artistic level and impact on the target group. The Festival supports the development of national and foreign tourism.
Paragraf 2 – Sections, Competitions and Categories
International Tourism Film Festival Eurasia accepts films for the following Competitive Section:
International awards – For Films from all over the world
Production Type Accepted According Main Group Categories:
A. TOURISM COMMUNICATION
Commercials (up to 60’’ sec)
Promotional Films (up to 15’ min)
Social Media Videos
B. DOCUMENTARIES & TV REPORTS
Short films (up to 30’ min.)
Documentaries (up to 90’ min.)
Thematic categories for each Main Group Categories:
A. Tourism Destinations
B. Tourism Products
4. Historical and cultural attractions
5. Religious sites
7. Grastronomic tourism
C. Tourism Services
10.Hotels & Resorts
11.Airlines, Airports, Transports
D. Events, Fairs and congress (Mice tourism)
18.Historical events and recreations
E. Nature, Rural & Eco-Tourism
DOCUMENTARIES & TV REPORTS:
1. Adventure, Expeditions & Travelling
2. Environment & Ecology
3. Nature & Wildlife
4. Ethnography & Society
5. Arts, Music & Culture
7. History & Heritage
8. Environment and Ecology
9. Transport and Eco-mobility
10. Sustainable and Responsible Tourism
Paragraf 3 - FILM APPLICATIONS
All entry forms should reach the organizers no later than XXXXX.
Films and documents are to be sent to the following e-mail address: XXXXXXX
Each submission must be accompanied by:
• The entry form completed and signed.
• Director’s photo (jpeg or tiff formats).
• Promotional material of the film (photos, posters, etc.) in case of documentaries please send the trailer too.
Paragraf 4 - FORMATS & SENDINGS
Please make sure to send all requested materials for each of the films entered. The films enrolled in the Festival must have at least the following or similar requirements:
o Full HD (1920x1080 pixels), 16: 9
o HD (1080x720 pixels), 16: 9
o PAL (720x576), 4: 3
• Video codec: H.264
• Audio codec: AAC
• No copy protection + no loop
• Delete all region and security codes.
Films must be sent digitally via email to: XXXXXXX
To send the films you can use one of the following file transfer platforms:
• Wetransfer - (Files up to 2 GB)
• My Air Bridge - (Files up to 20 GB)
Paragraf 5 - COPYRIGHT AND BROADCAST RIGHTS
By entering the festival the entrant declares, that he is entitled to dispose of all rights to the use of the entry and vouches for these rights vis-a-vis the festival. The entrant warrants that the rights of use held by all authors, owners of ancillary copyrights and other parties involved in the production of the festival entry, except for the rights safeguarded by the performing rights societies, have been acquired in a due and proper manner and the exploitation of the festival entry is not barred by personality rights or other third party rights in any manner whatsoever.
The Festival has the right to reject any material that does not align with the character and objectives of its program.
All submitted films, entry forms and promotional material become the property of the Festival and are kept in the Festival’s archive.
The International Tourism Film Festival Russia reserves the right to screen all the films submitted, specifically the right to present and demonstrate the film in public either in whole or in part or to use the entry in part on a "Festival Reel" or similar, to the festival. This also applies to stills/images provided to the festival. All aforementioned transfers of use shall be of worldwide validity.
Paragraf 6 – JURY & EVALUATION CRITERIA
The films to be awarded are selected by the International Jury on the basis of the Following criteria’s:
• Impact – what you feel when you first view the Entry. Does the video evoke an emotion from the viewer? Does the video engage you from the onset or does it lose momentum?
• Creativity – how the Entrant was able to convey their idea, message or thought in an original and imaginative way through their lens, narrative, performance, etc.
• Style – how the Entrant is able to showcase their personal originality and technique to influence how the video is presented and interpreted.
• Subject Matter – was the subject matter addressed in the narrative, performance and music (if applicable) in the video appropriately represent the Sponsor’s promotional theme?
• Story Telling – how the Entrant is able to let their Video Entry evoke the viewer’s imagination, which may differ by each viewer. Is the story being told the right story for the Sponsor and their brand?
Each criteria is evaluated on a scale of 1 to 10 points.
The jury and the organizer may select additional entries for special recognition. Decisions of the jury and the festival organization are final and not subject to any legal appeal.
Paragraf 7 - Awards
Statutory prizes are judged by an international Jury which consists of top-ranking experts in the field of tourism, filmmakers, journalists, and representatives of the world of science. The decision of the Jury is final.
The statutory prizes of the international competition are awarded in the main themes, in which the top prize is the Grand Prix:
Grand Prix Tourism
Category awards with Gold, Silver and Bronze.
Special prizes - non-statutory - may be granted by XXXX, Director of the Festival, the Management Board of the Festival and the main partners of the Festival.
Paragraf 8 – ENTRY FEES & PAYMENT DATA
You cannot unsubscribe. Payment of the entry fee must be made in xxx by bank transfer or by PayPal.
Entry Fees and Payments:
By bank transfer: All bank charges are borne by the participant.
In the case of several entries, a single payment can be made with the total amount of the films entered.
The entry fee must be paid as soon as the movie is registered. The entry fee or any other payment is non-refundable and not subject to any legal recourse.
Festival participant is required to fill in the application form, and to pay the registration fee of xxx (+VAT) for a particular category; the film may be submitted in multiple categories. Each subsequent film or category associated with a fee of xxx (+VAT). The film in the best technical quality should be uploaded on a server shared by the organizers. In justified cases, the film should be sent to the Festival Office; shipping costs shall be borne by the festival participant. The registration fee has to be paid once the application has been send. No refund will be given.
Paragraf 9 - EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
• The Artistic Director of the Festival reserves the right to determine the Festival's program and make changes if necessary.
• The Organizing Committee decides and is responsible for the film screening schedule (day and hour) during the Festival.
• The festival reserves the right to reclassify festival entries into other categories where this is deemed appropriate.
• The festival does not accept any responsibility for festival entries which are classified in the wrong category or arrive at the festival office subsequent to the deadline specified.
• The festival's liability is confined to intent or grossly negligent conduct, which applies specifically in the event of loss or damage of an entry.
• The festival organization does not accept any responsibility for the cancellation of the festival due to force majeure.
Paragraf 10 - ACCEPTANCE OF REGULATIONS
By signing the application form every participant declares that he owns all copyrights and agrees that his film will be used for free for promotion purposes for the festival and during festival projections (entirely and only in parts). The entrant bears all costs related to a copyright infringement that may occur to the festival organizers through the publication of his film.
• The use of any recording device in the Festival venue without the prior consent of the Organizing Committee is strictly forbidden.
• Parts of the event will be recorded. The Organizing Committee is not liable for any claims resulting from members of the audience or artists appearing in the recordings.
• The festival reserves the right to compile entries on a "Festival Reel" or similar, also in processed form, and to distribute same on a medium deemed appropriate by the festival. This also applies to stills/images provided to the festival.
• Submission of the entry form to the International Tourism Film Festival Russia implies unconditional acceptance of the present regulations
• The festival reserves the right to use all recordings taken at the festival for any promotional purpose in any medium deemed appropriate by the festival.
• The festival reserves the right to exclude entries from the competition.
• The festival will not sell or rent personal data provided by you.
• By entering a festival entry the entrant accepts all Rules and Regulations and also agrees to hold the festival harmless against all costs or claims of third parties arising from any such use by the festival or from false information by the entrant.
Paragraf 11 – Data Protection
(According the Russian law)